Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shrimp Glove Face Plant: MC Chris' Tribute to Beetlejuice

"Nerdcore" comic rapper mc chris (yes, it's supposed to be spelled in lower-case) has just released a tribute song to the ghost with the most.

mc chris, a.k.a Chris Ward, is probably better known for his roles on [adult swim] shows including Aqua Teen Hunger Force (as MC Pee-pants) and Sealab 2021. He has also written for Sealab and The Brak Show.

The song uses samples from Danny Elfman's classic theme from Beetlejuice.

You can read the lyrics, and learn about some of the more esoteric, enthusiastic nerdy references, in this link (unless you Burtonites could catch them for yourself, of course), and you can download the song for FREE as an Mp3 from mc chris' MySpace profile (under the title "secret song").

Listen to the song here:




im deathly pale bad breath bad teeth
hate the sand and the sun never see me at the beach
i'll stick with goth chicks transfixed on death
that wear black britches i insist on nice breasts

i sleep in a grave lived through the black plague
actually that's all my fault but dont wiki that k?
green hair downstairs boogers farts and phlegm
that's my stock in trade see me startin trends

black and white striped suit or a blood red tux
got jack on my hat in japan it's a must
i can change shapes do pranks and disguises
bioexorcist im the best in a crisis

parents wanted me to clean up like my brother
boss used to say i didnt work well with others
now im independent and my methods are effective
say my name three times if you want to get connected

beetlejuice beetlejuice one two three
i like a little lady name lydia deetz
her demeanor is depressed i confess that's sweet
dont try to deny she's my bride to be

hey kmart shoppers there's a sale on my services
im here to help there's no need for your nervousness
i'll eat what u wanna eat swallow what u say
relieve you of your living that are ruining your day

have you read the handbook for the recently deceased
it's too thick like my dick when i think of little deetz
she's the key to my release from this model existence
coffin lining's confining and i want out this instant

me and the dragster of doom we're the baddest of dudes
we hit the inferno room where the ladies get nude
but we're eternally screwed so i become a bridegroom
and get lovely lydia to lip synch an i do

i must move the maitlands out of my way
give'm zipperlips pitch a plate on their face
say hello to hammer hands say goodbye to goulet
and then off to fla where my review drew raves

shrimp glove face plant
we like cassettes not 8 track
clown face much like
the one you'll see in dark knight
being dead kinda sucks
the afterlife's no fun to us
im the name that people trust
the juice that comes from beetleguts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to download it =( If anyone happened to download it and could send it to me I would be FOREVER GRATEFUL.
ohnoadeathraybzz@aim.com