Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Official "Dark Shadows" Image Released


(Click the image for an enlarged version.)

Entertainment Weekly has provided the first official image from Dark Shadows. The shot was staged by Tim Burton himself early in production.

The cast in the image, from left to right: Dr. Julia Hoffman (Helena Bonham Carter), Carolyn Stoddard (Chloƫ Moretz), Angelique Bouchard (Eva Green), David Collins (Gulliver McGrath), Victoria Winters (Bella Heathcote), Barnabas Collins (Johnny Depp), Mrs. Johnson (Ray Shirley), Willie Loomis (Jackie Earle Haley), Roger Collins (Jonny Lee Miller), and Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (Michelle Pfeiffer).

Read the article to hear more about the characters' backgrounds from Entertainment Weekly and screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, its looking good, I´m so glad that Depp doesnt look here like on the unofficial picture. I want to thank the creator of this website for the quick news, its the best site about Tim Burton I know.(Sorry again for my english:)

GrinReaper said...

Is it just me or did you actually forget Johnny?! :D
The image looks very interessting. It really captures the feeling of a sixties-horror-series. Unfortunately, I never saw the original 'Dark Shadows', but the picture reminds me of stuff like 'The Addams Family'. I hope the movie is still original Burton, though.