Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Poll: Are You Excited for Karen O's song for "Frankenweenie"?


Here is our new poll: "Are You Excited for Karen O's song for Frankenweenie?" Answer from the following on the right-side of the screen:

-Yes! I'm a fan of Karen O and I'm excited for this song.

-Yes. It's nice to have some songs during the end credits instead of film score.

-Yes. I've changed my mind since hearing the song.

-No. I've changed my mind since hearing the song.

-No. I prefer hearing more of Danny Elfman's music during the end credits.

-No. I am not a fan of Karen O's music.

-I have no opinion on the matter.


You can listen to Karen O's song for the film, "Strange Love," at this link.


Also, feel free to discuss in the comments section below!


And here are the results from our previous poll, asking "Did You See Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter?":

-Yes, I saw it opening weekend in 3D. -- 17 (10%)

-Yes, I saw it opening weekend in 2D. -- 12 (7%)

-Yes, I saw it in theaters in 3D. -- 10 (5%)

-Yes, I saw it in theaters in 2D. -- 15 (8%)

-No, but I will see it in theaters in 3D. -- 7 (4%)

-No, but I will see it in theaters in 2D. -- 13 (7%)

-No, I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray. -- 42 (24%)

-No, I'm not interested in seeing it. -- 53 (31%)


A total of 169 votes were cast.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I love your polls :)

MaƂaMi said...

this movie is going to be awesome.
I can't wait to see it! :D